Starting in March 2017, Level 2 Energy is offering a retainer based consulting and advisory service
In the course of providing transaction-based services over the last 2 years, we've had many requests for expertise besides just advising on particular hedges. In order to accommodate these going forward, we're offering a new service. The service includes:
- 10 hours monthly of analysis, review, or conversation- see some examples below
- Access to our weekly market update/recap, which is on our Client Portal page - try a free sample this week by entering the password Marcellus.
- Market monitoring- we stay in tune with subscription market news and prices, and we'll alert you when we see changes that affect your business.
All for just $1200 per month, for any new clients signing up for a one-year term before the end of 2017.
This service is ideal for anyone with energy commodity exposure, who doesn't have a need for an in-house hedging staff, but still wants to have someone in their corner, keeping tabs on the market and letting them know of important developments. We help you get the best market pricing, so that you can spend your time and energy focused on operating your business.
Some examples of projects we've undertaken for our customers recently
- Review of the advantages/disadvantages and impacts given market movements, of multiple potential hedge structures, including NG basis and NYMEX
- Compiling a list of competitive physical gas marketers concentrated in one basin for an upcoming production RFP
- Review of existing hedge book and consultation on lifting selected hedges
- New ISDA counterparty setup and assistance in collecting competing bids on hedges
- Exploration of scope and scale of setting up an in-house natural gas marketing desk
- Review of physical natural gas marketing agreements and advising on new agreements